Monday, September 12, 2016

More Fancy Pants Holiday Sentiments

Untitled

This was a fun project for yesterday afternoon using the new Fancy Pants Holiday Sentiments from Papertrey Ink. I started with Shaker Shapes: Snow Globe as my base. I stamped the sentiment and it's matching swirl in the globe. And then I just felt it needed a little bit more. So I started adding more swirls, from the edges of the other large stamps, just making it fit and work wherever I could squeeze it in.  Where I had openings, I added stars from Background Basics: Galaxy. Now it looks like the entire night sky is swirling around the sentiment. Hmmmm....I like! 

Also had the fun of using Petite Places: Holiday Lane stamps and dies in my globe. I got it after the holidays last year, so it was my first time inking it up. Oh, it's going to be fun. Fab Flakes in Fresh Snow ink jazz up the background. Always love the look of the white ink against the Classic Kraft background.

That's for popping in. More tomorrow. Can't wait to show you. 

Fancy Pants Holiday Sentiments will be available on September 15th, 2016 at www.papertreyink.com. The new release goes live at 10 PM EST. Thank you for your interest. 

5 comments:

  1. Your Fancy Pants sentiments are fun and fabulous. Your use of the flourishes, in the snow globe scene, is DROP DEAD BRILLIANT! This one post is enough to make me want those fabulous sentiments. I'm just in awe. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you filled in the sky with other flourishes, Erin. Such a great set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Erin, your snow globe is precious!!! So beautifully done with the star flakes on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin,

    What an ADORABLE card!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba
    P.D. I wish you could see what I did with your Halloween Stitch dies!

    ReplyDelete