Sunday, May 24, 2015

Birthday Season

We are rolling right ahead in my little world with a succession of birthday after birthday. One right after another. It has gotten to the point in my family were we throw these huge group parties. All the June birthdays get a party together and then all the July birthdays. The celebrants all get lined up at a long table, each are given a cake, and we sing "Happy Birthday" all at once. We are nothing if not efficient.

So, along with all that comes a whole slew of birthday cards whipped up in a hurry for me. I needed a quick one yesterday and this is what I came up with.

blockparty

I cut the Block Party Die en masse out four different colored cardstocks (PTI's Orange Zest, Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal, and Simply Chartreuse). I have a ton of extra pieces as a result and will save those for when I need to make another quick card. I mounted a grouping on a slightly larger than A2 piece of white cardstock. Ran that through my Vagabond with the Sentiment Splits: Hortizontal Curve Die. When mounted on a Classic Kraft card base, I had room for a 'happy birthday" from the Sentiment Splits stamp set. All done. Easy piesy. And onto the party. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment