Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Another Match Up

meadowgreenflowerfavorite

I've been meaning to pull out Meadow Greens lately. It's been on my mind with the field behind our house alive with late spring. I thought it would be a lovely companion to the new Flower Favorites stamps and dies. When I saw the PTI preview for April, I just fell in love with the ladybug. So you see her crawling on top of the focal point on this card.

Also used one of the "holes only" nested square dies from Stitched Coasters. Frames the sentiment so nicely. And it is all backed with Chicken Scratch Gingham. Just the right rustic touch.

Hoping spring is wonderful where you are.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin this is beautiful. Love the "other world" look of the flowers and it looks perfect mounted on the gingham.

    ReplyDelete