Monday, January 5, 2015

Couldn't Help Myself

When I saw all the Make It Market: You're a Masterpiece samples last week from the MIM team, I had to bust mine out to play. I need just a *little* creative time everyday for my piece of mind. LOL! So happy I have an outlet for that.

I actually made three cards and three easel pieces (so far!). On this card, I wanted to pair the city skyline stamp with the bikes from Kid Kudos. Perfectly sized. And because there is a boy and girl bike in the set, I thought it would pair up with the Text Block: Love Die from Lizzy this month. It got a graduated treatment with my Copics.


The skyline also got a touch of light color with Copics too. Just the top 2/3's. 

Super fun kit by Betsy. It's available tonight at 10 PM EST at www.papertreyink.com. The more I work with it, the more possibilities are revealed. Truly love it! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and creative card! Love that color you used for the adventure ...die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love how you colored the Text Block :-)

    ReplyDelete