Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Some Paper Smooches Projects

The new Paper Smooches Stamps release is just around the corner. I thought I'd share some of my recent projects using Kim's fabulous stamps and images.


Dies make creating this curved rainbow so very easy. Imagine having to do that by hand? No, thank you.

I think the Backdrop Builder Dies are going to get a lot of use from me. The road dies were used non traditionally for this tag. Just to give you another option.


Blossoming Buds gets a calico look on orchid colored card stock. Kudo Words Dies and Stitched Dies add fabulous additional detail.


Bosom Buddies is this month's Thanks a Million Set. For just a few more days (until Sept. 1), if you purchase $60 worth of PS products, you get it for free. The sentiment "I love laughing with you" is from the set. For my background and speech bubbles, I inked up the entire sheet of Slang Gang and stamped a panel of white card stock. Easy.


I used Dots & Dashes Dies here to give the left hand side of my card a stitched look with dies. Also used the Halloween Icon Dies and replaced a few letters in "beautiful" with the "BOO" from that set to give it more of a Halloween spin.



All those monsters just make me laugh. They look so maniacal. They are from Ghoulfriends. The sentiment is quite possibly my most favorite Halloween sentiment ever.


I used both the Kudos Stamps and Kudos Word Dies (they do NOT coordinate, FYI) to give my words a shadowed look on this card. Dots and Dashes gets pulled out to play as well.


This giraffe from Zoo Crew is making sure she gets her roughage from Seasonal Tree for good digestion. Appropriate for a "get well" card.

Thanks for stopping by. All these products are available now at www.papersmoochesstamps.com. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment