It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches March/April release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at midnight on March 5th (eastern time) (12:01 am on March 6th) You will find our new releases HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, March 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, March 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
For my project today, I was assigned the new Seeing Stars stamp set. which is the TAM set this month. If you purchase $60 of regular product, you get this one for free this month. Which is also a nice bonus, aye?:) And because it is almost impossible for me to use only one stamp set, I have the new Bold Buzzwords here as well. Love Kim's handwriting. (Funny story, there was a handwritten note from her in one of my packages and I was so tickled to learn that she actually does write this way in real life. How lucky is that? I've got chicken scratch myself.)
Design-wise, I stamped the star border three times in a rainbow of pastels across the bottom of my card. I then took some rectangle dies and cut shapes out of matching cardstock and put them across the top of my card to serve as a back drop for my black sparkly stars. One star fits into the star strips and adds the dot to my word "friends".
Lots of good things these next two months. I'm itching to make my Tick Tock project! Super fun set. Hopefully I'll be back here soon with that.
Thanks for stopping by!