Saturday, February 22, 2014

My February Paper Smooches Projects

Where has the time gone? For being snowed in most of the month, I feel like this month has flown by. Spring is just around the corner, I can feel it. Only think getting me through folks.

With a new month fast approaching, it's time to share the rest of my February Paper Smooches projects with you.



Birthday Word Dies: I'm loving all these die cut words. Quick and easy, no? And in Kim's cool handwriting, they are a sure-fire winner. Here I die cut the word "cheer" out of adhesive vinyl and placed it on a chalkboard clip I got at Michael's. Easy peasy, done and ready.  I also took the Drink Glass Dies and created a banner out of them, just for a little twist on the standard.


Happy Birthday: Great basic stamp set with several unique sentiments to celebrate birthdays. CANNOT get enough birthday sentiments. It an impossibility. Used the Birthday Word Dies again but this time out of glitter paper. Just a touch of something luxe on a project brings it up a level. Used Beboppin and Kissables too.

Hooties: The thing that is fun about this stamp set is the three different sizes (and matching dies) of owls. You can have some fun with that. Here, I've got three little owls swinging on a little branch. In my mind, they are Hank, Eliza, and Sully. This card is just waiting in the wings to be sent to a grandparent.


Mini Monograms: I combined some existing sentiments with some that I stamped out with Mini Monograms to create a whole new one. And that is why you need to have a few alphabet sets in your collection to do the same when the need arises. A good plan.


Party Posse Dies: Because you need a card about sheep jumping over a bed, right? Laughter is the best medicine I've been told.  I used Mini Monograms again to help me out with my sentiment.

And that is that, my friends. All these new products are available now at www.papersmoochesstamps.com. Super fun stuff.



1 comment:

  1. Omgosh, this sheep card is fantastic! Or should I say brilliant :) supr cute.

    ReplyDelete